Note that while About.com would greatly appreciate it if you would register, it is not necessary to log in to leave a response. Share Your Picks
My top ten must rides
- 10. California Screamin' 9. Tower of Terror 8. Space Mountain 7. Indiana Jones 6. Mr. Toad's Wild Ride 5. Matterhorn 4. Big Thunder Mountain 3. Splash Mountain 2. Haunted Mansion 1. Star Tours (My family and I have always tried to go for my birthday, since I can remember. I have always pushed these to the top of the list.)
- —Guest Michelle
- 10) tower of terror 9) soarin over Cali 8) Indiana jones 7) it's a small world 6) California screamin 5) splash mountain 4) thunder mountain 3) Peter Pan 2) haunted mansion 1) pirates of the caribbean
- —Guest Lumpyspaceprincess
- I think it is a very amazing, fun, and wild ride!!
- —Guest breana
It's a small world
- I went to Disneyland at 4 yrs old with my parents and siblings. The only thing I remember is the Dumbo ride and the "it's a small world song." My mother made us go on it again and again. I do NOT plan on going on this ride when I take my children as it still gives me nightmares. [Arthur Levine says: Thanks for sharing Megan, but it doesn't sound like iasw is your pick for best DL ride!]
- —Guest Megan
- 10) Pirates of the Carribean 9) Mr. Toad's Wild Ride 8) Star Tours 7) Toy Story Mania 6) Haunted Mansion 5) Alice in Wonderland 4) Maliboomer 3) Space Mountain 2) Monster's Inc. Mike and Sully to the Rescue 1) California Screamin'
- —Guest Abby
My Top Ten
- Honorable Mention: Toy Story Mania, It's Tough to be a Bug, and Twilight Zone Tower of Terror Top Ten: 10. Alice & Wonderland 9. Monster's Inc. Mike & Sully to the Rescue 8. Haunted Mansion 7. Finding Nemo Submarine Ride 6. Matterhorn Bobsleds 5. Grizzly River Run 4. Indiana Jones Adventure 3. Soarin' Over California 2. Space Mountain 1. California Screamin
- —Guest Mark
- Indiana is my favorite. This last time, I went with my Mom and no kids. We did a lot of stuff we don't normally do, including the canoes. It's hard work, but everyone should do it once! I'm still holding out for a 'Lost' ride.
- 1.Soarin 2.Space Mountain 3. Alice in Wonderland 4.Indiana Jones 5.Finding Nemo Submarine 6.California Screamin' 7.Jungle Cruise 8. Haunted Mansion 9.Pirates of the Carribean 10.It's a Small World
- —Guest MSG
Disneyland Top 10
- 1. Haunted Mansion 2. Pirates of the Carribean 3. Thunder Mountain Railroad 4. Matterhorn bobsleds 5. Mr. Toad's Wild ride 6. Tom Sawyer's Island 7. Jungle Cruise 8. Tower of Terror 9. Small World 10. Splash Mountain
- —Guest email@example.com
- I love this one and was so glad to see it on your list. I go to Disney World all the time so when I make it to the other coast, I always ride the attractions that are different in Disneyland. For that reason, Matterhorn is a close second for me!
Space Mountain all the Way
- With the new trains, Space Mountain is the ride I most look forward to at Disneyland. Sorry, my second pick is for Pirates of the Caribbean over anything at Disney's California Adventure.
- —Guest Brian