Cheetah Hunt #1
- The best and most surprising coaster. Amazingly fast acceleration. Lots of thrills.
- —Guest BOBERT
my top coasters
- 1. Diamondback (KI) 2. Maverick (CP) 3. Magnum (CP) 4. Raging Bull (SF:GAm) 5. Firehawk (KI) 6. Raptor (CP) 7. Millenium Force (CP) 8. Flight of Fear (KI) 9. Dominator (KD) 10. Vortex (KI) WOODIES 1. Beast (KI) 2. Shivering Timbers (MiA) 3. Racer (KI) 4. Blue Streak (CP) 5. American Eagle (SF:GAm)
- —Guest Michcoasterguy
My Seven Best Coasters
- The top 10: Sheikra, Kumba, Gwazi, Montu, Scorpion, Hulk, Rock 'n' Rollercoaster. Wait! That's only 7.
- —Guest GuestGirl
Where's the Beast?
- One has to wonder how these lists get compiled...The Beast at Kings Island should definitely be on any serious wooden coaster list...it is the longest wooden coaster ever built, with two big drops, and is pretty much universally recognized as one of the best ever!
- —Guest artispiritum
- at Busch Gardens, Williamsburg VA. I love that near-vertical drop!
- —Guest Carolyn
Intimidator at Carowinds
- The Intimidator at Carowinds is definitely the best, dropping you 230 feet at 80mph.
- —Guest Jon marjfog
Best coaster ever: The Beast
- I love steel coasters, but love wooden ones better. I agree the Voyage is a great coaster, but The Beast is the best coaster ever...here's why.....it was built by King's Island's maintance crew, not some big coaster firm....it follows the terrain, so it feels like it is supposed to be there.....its the longest wooden coaster, feels almost like two coasters in one....its even scarier at night, as a beast in the woods should be.....the ending double helix is well, awesome........basiclly the Beast just rocks....best coaster ever!!!!!
- —Guest Mikey B
The Best 5 IN THE WORLD
- 1. The scenic railway - Luna Park 2. Mad Mouse - Melbourne Show 3. The cha cha - Kyabram Show 4. The Octpos - Shepparton Show 5. The Tornado - The Ekka
- —Guest Andrew
Best Coasters, Starting with Bizarro
- (no order) Bizzaro @ Six Flags New England, Millenium Force @ Cedar Point, Eagle Fortress (SBNO) @ Everland, Expedition GeForce @ Holiday Park, El Toro @ Six Flags Great Adventure, T Express @ Everland, The Voyage @ Holiday World, Phoenix @ Knoebels, Boulder Dash @ Lake Compounce, Thunderhead @ Dollywood, Ravine Flyer 2 @ Waldemeer, Nemesis @ Alton Towers, Prowler @ Worlds of Fun, Katun @ Mirabilandia, Pyrenees @ Parque Espana-Shima Spain Village
- —Guest 1king65
My Top 4 Favorites
- 1) X2: Look it up on YouTube, and you'll see why I love it so much ;) One of the best, breathtaking coasters I've ever been on. 2) Viper: Right next to X2 at Six Flags Magic Mountain, this is definitely another fav to me because the loops are totally crazy. I love the design of this coaster. 3) The Coney Island Cyclone: Let my tell you straight up, this wooden coaster is one of the most underrated of all time. I've been on plenty of wooden coasters across the US and they do not compare to the Cyclone because of the little baby drops and trail tracks (excluding El Toro). The Cyclone has a deep drop, followed by even more deep drops and a great speed record. The first drop is amazing though. Defintely check this coaser out if your ever in the NYC area. 4)Kingda Ka: One of the best, and anybody who loves coasters needs to ride this.
- —Guest Medusa
The Top 5
- Diamondback, Vortex, Son of Beast, The Beast, and Millennium Force. Those are the best of the best.
Top TEN! (I'm a rebel.)
- (NOT IN ORDER) 1. Nighthawk - Carowinds, Charlotte, NC 2. Apollo's Chariot - Busch Gardens, Williamsburg, VA 3. Top Gun - Carowinds, Charlotte, NC 4. Rock 'n' Roller Coaster - Disney World, Orlando, FL 5. The Hulk - Universal Islands of Adventure, Orlando, FL 6.Dragon Challenge - Universal Islands of Adventure, Orlando, FL 7.Alpengeist - Busch Gardens, Williamsburg, VA 8:Expedition Everest(because it goes backwards :D) Disney World, Orlando, FL 9: Griffon - Busch Gardens, Williamsburg, VA 10. Loch Ness Monster - Busch Gardens, Williamsburg, VA Gotta try them!
- —Guest reefledeef
Best Wooden Coaster
- T-Express is the best wooden coaster I've ever ridden. It is the steepest wooden coaster in the world!: 77 degrees. Arthur says: T-Express is at Everland Park in S. Korea.
- —Guest joeseph
Top 5 Coasters
- Millenium Force-Cedar Point, Diamondback-King's Island, Magnum-Cedar Point, Voyage-Holiday World, Expedition Everest-Disney World. I prefer steel to wooden and out-and back-design with a biiiiiig first hill.
- —Guest Lori
- Best steel roller coasters are Millennium Force, Maverick, and Top Thrill Dragster at Cedar Point, and Dominator, Flight of Fear, and Volcano at Kings Dominion.
- —Guest guest jackie