- Telephone: (407) 939-1947 [(407) WDW-DINE]
Call up to 180 days (6 months) in advance -- the sooner the better, especially during peak seasons.
- Online: Go to Disney World's restaurant reservations site.
Again, reservations can be made up to 180 days before your visit.
- Online using My Disney Experience
You can make restaurant reservations as part of your overall Disney World vacation planning using Disney's online tools. Learn more about MyMagic+ and My Disney Experience.
- Online using My Disney Experience smartphone app.
Use your phone or your tablet to make reservations and other Disney vacation plans.
- On property
If you are at Disney World, you can make advance reservations with the concierge at your hotel. You could also try walking up to a restaurant on the day or even at the time you wish to dine. There are often last-minute cancellations, and even the busiest restaurants may have availability.
Some tips and things to know:
- Not all restaurants accept advance reservations. Quick-service locations and lounges are available on a first-come, first-served basis. To find out which eateries can be booked in advance go to Disney World's official restaurant reservations page and click on "Reservations Accepted."
- Are you interested in dining with Mickey and the gang? Learn more about Disney World Character Dining. Note that reservations are especially important for the very popular character meals.
- Even if you are not staying on property, consider exploring some of the great restaurants available outside of the parks at the hotels, Downtown Disney, and the Boardwalk area. Those that are open for lunch could offer a respite from the hubbub inside the parks.
- If at first you don't succeed... Don't give up if you don't get the reservation you want on the first try. Wait a few days and recheck the availability. Cancellations may have been made in the interim, and you may be successful on subsequent attempts.
- Consider booking during less busy times. Request a late lunch, for example, and you may have better success than during the midday rush. Or try to reserve an early or late dinner.
- Are you thinking about taking Disney up on one of its free dining special offers? You'll still need to make restaurant reservations. Learn more about Disney World free dining.
- Are you looking for advice about where to dine? Check out my roundup of Disney World's Best Restaurants. Discover the Top 10 best Disney World table-service restaurants. These are ones that accept advance reservations. You can also take a look at my list of the Top 10 best Disney World casual restaurants, some of which accept reservations, and some of which are walk-up only.