It's a thrill ride park. It's a zoo. It's two parks in one! And it doesn't skimp on either the thrills or the animals. See the unique park, including its world-class coasters and its up-close views of wild and exotic animals.
- All Together Now: Awwww!A weeks-old baby zebra at Busch Gardens.
- The Long and Short of ItFor an extra fee, Busch Gardens Africa offers Serengeti Safari Tours.
- Ewww!This guest takes "real close and personal interactions with the animals" to a whole new level.
- Flowers at the RestaurantA lovely topiary animal guards the Crown Colony, the full service restaurant at Busch Gardens Tampa.
- In a While...An alligator suns himself at Busch Gardens Africa.