Things to know
- What: Fright Fest Halloween events with haunted mazes, costumed ghouls, and other themed fun. Most of Six Flags' roller coasters and non-water rides will be operating during the events. Each park will have signature Fright Fest features, including unique mazes, haunted houses, shows, and special events. Six Flags Discovery Kingdom, for example, will invite guests to take a "last ride" and enjoy a simulated burial (um, maybe that's your thing; as for me, no thanks).
- Cost: Prices vary. The event is included with Six Flags general admission, but some of the parks charge additional fees for some of the haunted mazes and houses.
Buy Discounted Fright Fest Tickets Online, Direct from Six Flags
Save money and time by getting Six Flags Fright Fest tickets in advance of your visit at Six Flags online store.
- When: Schedules vary by park, but generally the events will operate weekends during October. A complete park-by-park list with more detailed info is available on the pages that follow.
- New for 2012: Resident Evil 6 Flags Night. In a tie-in with GameStop, customers who purchase the video game Resident Evil 6 can get an admission ticket to visit participating Six Flags parks on October 6. More info about Resident Evil 6 Flags Night.
- Where: Virtually all of the Six Flags parks will be joining the devilish fun. A complete park-by-park list with more detailed info is available on the pages that follow.
- Who: The parks cater to young children with afternoon programming featuring the Looney Tunes characters. After dark, Fright Fest is geared more to the PG-13-and-up crowd, although some parks maintain scare-free zones for the young 'uns at night as well.
- Pictures: To get a preview of the frightening fun, check out the Six Flags Fright Fest photo gallery.
Find Fright Fest Info for Your Area Six Flags Park
The following pages offer a park-by-park guide to the events. The guide is arranged alphabetically, by state.
- The next page features Six Flags parks in California to Maryland.
- The third page features parks in Massachusetts to Texas, plus La Ronde in Canada and Six Flags Mexico.