Harry and his wizardly colleagues have taken Universal Orlando's Islands of Adventure and its guests for a joyful ride. The enchanting land has transformed the theme park and, indeed, raised the bar for the park industry. In fact, it has proven so popular, plans are underway for an expansion of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Orlando.
See what all the fuss is about in this extensive photo gallery of the bewitching land.
- Stay for a SpellThe main entrance to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
- Now Arriving at HogsmeadeThe Hogwarts Express is at the station at Hogsmeade Village.
- A Settled VillageSome of the shops in Hogsmeade Village.
- Wizarding ShopsMany of the shops in Hogsmeade Village are for display only.
- Hogwarts CastleThe centerpiece of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter is Hogwarts Castle.
- Hogwarts Castle, Take 2Another view of the turrets and other stunning details of Hogwarts Castle at the Harry Potter Theme
- Rorrim, er Mirror of ErisedUpon entering Hogwarts Castle, one of the first sights to behold is the Mirror of Erised.
- Behold the GriffinAmong the artifacts muggles see as they wander through Hogwarts Castle is a statue of the Griffin.
- Talking PicturesHogwarts Castle Portrait Gallery
- Hogwarts HeadmasterBefore boarding Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey, riders meet Hogwarts' Dumbledore.
- Can't Hold a Candle To ItRiders board the Harry Potter ride in the elaborate Room of Requirement.
- Ride Along with HarryThe signature attraction at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter is the Forbidden Journey.