The most novel ride is Nothin’ but Net. As its name implies, the daredevils who board this thing have nothin'--no harness, no parachute--tethering them or slowing them as they drop 130 feet into a net.
All of the rides have height, weight, and/or age restrictions. And there is a laundry list of other conditions, including neck injuries and circulatory disorders, that would preclude participants. Rates are not cheap, although per-ride fees drop significantly when purchased as part of a multi-ride package.
Zero Gravity Admission:
I35E to Walnut Hill exit. Take Malibu Drive north to park.
- Nothin’ but Net- Perhaps the most thrilling (and wackiest) ride at Zero Gravity. Participants are lifted 130 feet in the air and then dropped into a net.
- Bungee Jumping- Participants take a head-first dive from a seven-story tower
- Skycoaster- Up to three riders are harnessed together, lifted 100 feet in the air, and released into a free-fall drop.
- Skyscraper- Sort of a Ferris wheel on steroids, this contraption whips riders up to 60 mph on a 165-foot arm and delivers up to 4Gs of force.
- Texas Blastoff- A reverse bungee that shoots riders 150 straight up at 70 mph.