With its downhill and cross-country skiing, Greek Peak embraces winter. But its indoor water park offers a great way to beat the cold, either as a supplement to a ski trip or as a destination in its own right. The water park also helps make the mountain resort a place to visit year-round.
Located across the street from The Great Escape, the lovely indoor water park and hotel could turn a one-day visit to the amusement park into a mini trip or it could provide an off-season excuse to put on your bathing suit and tackle some water slides. Be sure to give the wave-surfing ride a whirl if you go.
How des a 70,000-square-foot park themed to a lost-world civilization plus a mansion-themed hotel sound? Pretty nifty, eh? There's one major problem, however: It hasn't been built -- and it may never get built. If it does, its developers say it would also offer a surfing attraction.
More Ways to Get Wet
- Find Indoor water parks in Niagara Falls- In Canada
- Find Pennsylvania indoor water parks
- Find Ohio indoor water parks
- Find other Indoor Water Parks- More hotels with water parks in other neighboring states and beyond.
- Find more New York Water Parks- Including outdoor water parks in the state.
- Find more Water Parks in the US- Your gateway to outdoor and indoor water parks from coast to coast.