With its downhill and cross-country skiing, Greek Peak embraces winter. But its indoor water park offers a great way to beat the cold, either as a supplement to a ski trip or as a destination in its own right. The water park also helps make the mountain resort a place to visit year-round.
Located across the street from The Great Escape, the lovely indoor water park and hotel could turn a one-day visit to the amusement park into a mini trip or it could provide an off-season excuse to put on your bathing suit and tackle some water slides. Be sure to give the wave-surfing ride a whirl if you go.
How des a 70,000-square-foot park themed to a lost-world civilization plus a mansion-themed hotel sound? Pretty nifty, eh? There's one major problem, however: It hasn't been built -- and it may never get built. If it does, its developers say it would also offer a surfing attraction.
This is another indoor water park project that never got off the ground and appears to be kaput. It, too, was supposed to have an intriguing theme (the Mayans) and was slated to get two surfing attractions.
More Ways to Get Wet
- Find Indoor water parks in Niagara Falls- In Canada
- Find Pennsylvania indoor water parks
- Find Ohio indoor water parks
- Find other Indoor Water Parks- More hotels with water parks in other neighboring states and beyond.
- Find more New York Water Parks- Including outdoor water parks in the state.
- Find more Water Parks in the US- Your gateway to outdoor and indoor water parks from coast to coast.