- Telephone: (714) 781-3463 [(714) 781-DINE]
Call up to 60 days (2 months) in advance -- the sooner the better, especially during busy seasons.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your emailed request should include the following (and, per Disney, only the following:
- Restaurant name
- Requested date
- Requested time or meal (breakfast, lunch, or dinner)
- Number of guests
- Contact name and phone number
- On property
If you are staying at one of Disneyland's hotels, you could make advance reservations with the concierge. If you are visiting the resort, you could try walking up to a restaurant that accepts reservations on the day you want to dine. Last-minute cancellations do occur, and even the busiest eateries may be able to accommodate you (although it is unlikely, especially at the more sought-after places and/or during peak seasons).
Some tips and things to know:
- You can only request reservations at certain table-service restaurants. You are on your own at quick-service eateries and lounges. To find out which locations you could book in advance, go to Disneyland's official restaurant page and click on "Reservations Accepted."
- Consider exploring some of the wonderful restaurants available outside of the parks at the hotels and Downtown Disney. You might want to scoot out of the parks during the lunch-hour rush and seek an alternative place to dine.
- Be persistent. If you have your heart (stomach?) set on a particular restaurant, but a reservation isn't available, wait a few days and check back. You may be successful later, because cancellations may make additional tables available.
- Particularly during high-demand days, try booking during quieter times, such as a late lunch or an early or late dinner
- Disneyland character dining can be especially popular, so be sure to make reservations early if you and your gang want to eat with Mickey and the gang.
- Are you looking for suggestions about places to dine? Check out my lists of Disneyland's Best Restaurants. Discover the top 10 best Disneyland table-service restaurants. Some of these accept reservations. You can also take a look at my rundown of the top 10 best Disneyland quick-service restaurants and Disneyland's top-10 best snacks and desserts.