The smallest of the four Walt Disney World parks, Disney's Hollywood Studios is a bustling paean to the Hollywood of your dreams. Its streets are burnished, and its art deco motif sets the stage for some great movie-themed attractions. With the addition of the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror and the Rock 'n' Roller Coaster, the park is now home to WDW's most thrill-packed rides.
- Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
- Toy Story Mania!
- Fantasmic! Nighttime show
- Rock 'n' Roller Coaster
- Star Tours
- Lights, Motors, Action! Extreme Stunt Show
- The American Idol Experience
- Jim Henson's MuppetVision 4-D film
- Backlot Studios Tour
- Voyage of the Little Mermaid
- The Magic of Disney Animation
- The Great Movie Ride
Disney's Hollywood Studios for Wimps- If you tend to be wimpy when it comes to theme parks, this guide will help you decide which rides to give a shot and which ones to skip.
New for 2014
"Frozen Summer Fun Live!" at Disney's Hollywood Studios- Learn about the limited-time event.
Disney's Hollywood Studios Dining
- 50's Prime Time Cafe- The best themed and most fun restaurant at WDW.
- Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater Restaurant- Guests eat in classic "cars" and watch cheesy old sci-fi films.
- The Hollywood Brown Derby- Channeling the spirit of the original LaLa landmark, this is the park's fine dining restaurant.
Disney's Hollywood Studios Tips
- Fantasmic! is, in my opinion, one of Walt Disney World's crowning achievements. Get there at least an hour before the show begins and be prepared to be blown away.
- Check Disney's Hollywood Studios Fastpass attractions and learn how to make the most of the Fastpass program.